The Spoon is back for another week of food tech news, and this week Michael Wolf and Allen Weiner talk about what’s going on in the smart kitchen, alt protein, CRISPR and more.
Here are the stories we talk about:
- Samsung and LG play nice in the kitchen, and Samsung launches food app.
- MOTO Pizza, where you wait a month for your pizza order, is crazy about Picnic’s pizza robot
- Pairwise reups partnership with Bayer for CRISPR-based innovation
- GFI says plant-based meat sales were up in 2022
- DoorDash is bringing AI to their apps and call centers
As mentioned in the show, the Spoon is once again leading the charge for food tech at CES, the world’s biggest tech show. If you are interested in showcasing your future food or food tech innovation, head over to The Spoon’s CES page for more info.
Also, on October 25th, we’ll be bringing leaders at the intersection of food and AI together for a day of conversation. Please use the discount code PODCAST for 15% off tickets to the Food AI Summit.